Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All descriptions contained on the website are for illustration purposes only. The product listed shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received. Therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.
• Orders will be despatched within 24 hours (business days only) through Australia Post and Fastway. A signature of delivery is required. Estimated delivery time for your product(s) will be displayed on the product page when you entering your Postcode.
• While NCMaster makes every effort to deliver your package(s) within the estimated delivery time window, we cannot guarantee a delivery time.
• The delivery fee charged is for standard one man delivery service. For heavy or oversized items, the courier may require you and possibly another person to help the driver unloading the item from the truck.
• Please check the dimensions of the packages in product listings to make sure appropriately sized vehicle and load restraints are brought when pickup.=
• Customers who refuse to restrain load for any reason or who place over length items out a window will be refused loading.
• The National Transport Commission’s Load Restraint Guide outlines the best ways to restrain and cover different types of loads.
• A non-refundable pickup fee is charged on each attempted pickup.
All products sold by NCMaster must be:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- acceptable in appearance and finish
- free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
- it's faulty
- it's incorrectly described
- it's different from a sample shown
- it doesn't do what we said it would do
- it's not of an acceptable quality
If the product is unsafe, can't be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we'll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you'll need to prove that you purchased the product via the NCMaster Online Shop.
If you can't provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required.